As of June 8th, 2020 - resumed hours for patient care. With this - we have instituted an extensive protocol for the safety of our patients and staff.
As of early May 2021 - all of our staff have been vaccinated.
As of 06-01-2021, with respect to the new CDC and NJ State guidelines on the use of masks, as a healthcare office, we will maintaining the requirement of masks for all staff and patients. Our COVID protocols will stay in place to maintain a healthy and safe environment for our staff (our family) and our patients.
Please call into the office upon your arrival and NO walk -ins.
Please complete all forms prior to presenting to the office.
To assure the safety of our patients and our staff we will be instituting the following guidelines:
1) Providing all staff with full PPE (protection)
2) Extensive office sanitization
3) Temperature of everyone whom enters our offices.
4) Limiting exams to 30 min. to allow for proper social distances, limit office occupancy and time to clean the office.
The health of our patients, doctors, and associates is our highest priority as we reopen to service your needs. We want to take the time to remind you of the precautions we are taking to ensure your health and community safety.
- If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, we ask you to reschedule your exam. (fever, cough, respiratory concerns….)
- Please come to your appointment by yourself or limit who comes with you to one person so we can adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines.
- If you need someone to bring you to your appointment, we ask that they wait outside or in their vehicle.
- Upon your arrival, so that we can maintain proper social distancing, we ask that you wait outside, call (Hopewell 609-466-0055) or Lambertville (609-397-7020) prior to entering the office at which time we will inform you when it is proper to enter the office for your appointment.
- We will also be limiting attending staff in order to maintain social distance protocols and as such ask for your cooperation as we offer our services and attention to your care in the most efficient manner with limited staff.
Only 2 patients per doctor per hour will be allowed in order to perform a
thorough cleaning after each exam.
We will be actively limiting the number of patients and exams to adhere to CDC
social distancing guidelines.
Patient Intake Forms and COVID questionnaire will be emailed or mailed to patients or can be accessed through our website before their appointment and should be completed prior to arrival.
We will utilize a contactless thermometer to take temperatures of everyone who enters the location and will ask anyone with a fever to reschedule without penalty.
Hand Washing Upon Arrival
As you enter the office we will ask you to wash your hands
As has always been our standard protocol,
All equipment and surfaces will be cleaned after and before each exam.
Sanitized trays will be provided for patients to place frame selections.
Our associates will individually assist in your frame selection and disinfect all frames.
Hand Hygiene by Staff
As has always been our protocol : Our associates will wash their hands for 20 seconds after every patient interaction. Hand sanitizer will be available for patients.
We ask associates and patients to observe 6 feet social distancing whenever possible.
We will be limiting new contact lens fittings at this time
in order to minimize exposure risk and physical contact.
Patients interested in new contact lens fitting may be defer to a later date.
We will continue to monitor CDC guidelines and make changes as appropriate to ensure the safety of the entire community.
Our office is requiring that all patient complete a questionnaire prior to your exam to determine if there is a potential risk to staff and others. If it is determined that you are a “risk” patient, Hopewell Lambertville will have the right to ask you to re-schedule without penalty.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation at this time.