Bridge Closures entering Hopewell on Rt 518 (Broad Street from Princeton, Montgomery - Skillman, Blawenburg area) March 11, 2019, to approximately Mid-August 2019. (see attached map)
During construction, Hopewell-Rocky Hill Road [County Route 518] will be closed to through traffic on a 24/7 basis. Motorists will be directed to use Princeton Avenue/Carter Road, Cherry Valley Road and Province Line Road. However, local access will be permitted up to the physical road closure point.
Coming from Princeton:
1) Go through Princeton down RT 206 South to Elm Rd. Make a right at the light. Follow Elm Raod to the first light make a left onto Rosedale.
2) Follow Roseedale approx. 3 miles towards ETS. To the light at the intersection of Rosedale and Carter rd. make a right onto Carter.
3) Follow Carter road approximately 3 miles to the light at Mt Rose. Carter becomes Hopewell Princeton Rd.
4) Go thought the light – down the hill into Hopewell.
5) At the T intersection make a right onto Broad Street (Rt 518)
6) Pass the shopping Center on the left, Brick Farm Market on the right.
Hopewell Eye Associates is approximately 1/4 miles from the light in the same building as The Peasant
Grill on the left.
Coming from Belle Mead - Montgomery – Skillman - Blawenburg:
Best Route: Option 1:
1) If coming down RT 518 from Montgomery - proceed on RT 518 to the light at Blawenburg - Cherry Valley Country Club.
2) Turn left on to Great Rd and go down approximately 3 miles to Cherry Valley Road.
3) Turn right and go approximately 3 miles to Hopewell - Princeton Ave (Mt Rose).
4) At the light, turn right and follow Hopewell Princeton to Broad Street Light. (RT 518)
5) Turn right and pass the shopping Center on the left, Brick Farm Market on the right.
Hopewell Eye Associates is approximately 1/4 miles from the light in the same building as The Peasant Grill on the left.
Scenic Route: Option 2: If coming from Montgomery - Skillman area,
1) Take Rt 206 to Harlingen Road (from the South turn left from the north turn right) onto Harlingen Rd. (Rt 604).
2) Harlingen RD becomes West Dutchtown Harlingen Rd - follow for approx. 3 miles to RT 601 - Belle Mead Blawenburg Rd.
3) Turn left and then 1/4 mile turn right onto Dutchtown Rd.
4) Follow Dutchtown approx 3-4 miles to Long Hill RD.
5) Bear Left onto Long Hill Rd. Long Hill Rd becomes Zion Wertsville Rd this will merge into Lindbergh Rd after approx 2-3 miles
6) Turn left onto Lindbergh for approximately 1.5 miles to Ridge Rd. then turn left onto Ridge.
7) Go down Ridge for approx 1 mile to Rileyville Rd (Rt 607): Turn left onto Rileyville Rd
8) Rileyville becomes Hopewell Wertsville RD which goes directly into Hopewell (Broad Street)
9) Follow Hopewell Wertsville RD approx 3-4 miles (becomes North Greenwood Ave) which intersects at the light Hopewell - Broad Street. (RT 518)
10) Turn left at the light - follow Broad Street (RT 518 approx 1.5 miles) pass the shopping Center on the left, Brick Farm Market on the right.
Hopewell Eye Associates is approximately 1/2 miles from the light in the same building as The Peasant
Grill on the left