Please see link to “Insurance and Forms” for forms and list of accepted plans.
Hopewell and Lambertville Eye Associates offer the following eye care services and products:
- Comprehensive eye—health care
- Medical management and treatment of eye disease
- Evaluation and care for Diabetics, Hypertension, Cataracts, Cornea and Retina disorders, Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration …….
- Surgical Care for Cataracts, LASIK, Botox, Blepharoplasty. (Cosmetic lid surgery): Surgical Care affiliates with the Princeton—Wills Eye Group
- Contact Lens Specialty Care
- Keratoconus, Post - Operative Grafts, Specialized Contact Lens Designs for Irregular Corneas
- Gas permeable lenses
- Corneal Reshaping (CRT)
- Bifocal (Presbyopic) lenses
- Astigmatic lenses
- Specialty contact lenses for corneal disorders and color vision defects
- Disposable Lenses
- Children’s Vision Care
- Refractive Surgical Consultation
- Emergency eye care 24—7!
- Specialized testing for “Dry Eye"
- Low Vision and Nutritional Eye Care
- Sports Vision:
Address the needs of the specific sport through Contacts/Performance eyewear (Golf, Tennis, Swimming, Hunting, Fishing, Soccer, Lacrosse, Cycling...)
- Extensive, Fashionable, & Affordable Eyeglasss
Complemented with custom lens designs: Varilux, Definity, Transitions, Crizal (Anti-Reflective), and Polarized Sunglasses.
A wide range of Contact Lenses to fit your needs and ordering simplicity: (see link to OnlineOrdering of Contacts: simply click on the link, request your order and office will do the rest.)
Our Hopewell and Lambertvill Doctors provide thorough comprehensive eye and contact lense examinations.
Welcome to our Eye Library, our comprehensive library of vision related information. As you browse through this part of our web site, you'll find dozens of helpful articles and information that will assist you in investigating all aspects of your vision.
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, the nation's leading patient payment program.
Servicing the Doylestown - Buckingham – Lahaska – and New Hope regions.