EYE CARE SERVICES FOR YOU
Our eye care center in Hopewell offers a full range of eye health services to clients of all ages, from children to older adults: routine eye exams and vision tests, eye disease diagnosis and management…
Eye Emergencies, Eye Exams & More
Our optometrist in Hopewell-Lambertville Eye Associates provides eyewear prescriptions and offers corrective laser eye surgery co-management as well. You can get in touch with our eye doctor's office to set up an appointment at your convenience and learn more about some of our key services below.
Hopewell and Lambertville Eye Associates offer the following eye care services and products:
- Comprehensive eye—health care
- Medical management and treatment of eye disease
- Evaluation and care for Diabetics, Hypertension, Cataracts, Cornea and Retina disorders, Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration …….
- Surgical Care for Cataracts, LASIK, Botox, Blepharoplasty. (Cosmetic lid surgery): Surgical Care affiliates with the Princeton—Wills Eye Group
- Contact Lens Specialty Care
- Keratoconus, Post - Operative Grafts, Specialized Contact Lens Designs for Irregular Corneas
- Gas permeable lenses
- Corneal Reshaping (CRT)
- Bifocal (Presbyopic) lenses
- Astigmatic lenses
- Specialty contact lenses for corneal disorders and color vision defects
- Disposable Lenses
- Children’s Vision Care
- Refractive Surgical Consultation
- Emergency eye care 24—7!
- Specialized testing for “Dry Eye"
- Low Vision and Nutritional Eye Care
- Sports Vision:
Address the needs of the specific sport through Contacts/Performance eyewear (Golf, Tennis, Swimming, Hunting, Fishing, Soccer, Lacrosse, Cycling...)
- Extensive, Fashionable, & Affordable Eyeglasss
Complemented with custom lens designs: Varilux, Definity, Transitions, Crizal (Anti-Reflective), and Polarized Sunglasses.